Lemon Socks For Fever !
Childhood fever suppression can make a person more prone to developing cancer later in life. (According to interesting study carried by Dr. Tom Cowan)For the people who are against the fever reducing medicines can follow this simple routine, along with natural remedies to boost the immune system of a young patient.Following Dr. Cowan advice, “nature have answers for all the questions.”
Lemon has ideal therapeutic value as it can withstand high temperatures, and can thrive in extreme temperature. adapted from http://fourfoldhealing.com/
Things You Will Require:
- Two or Four lemons;(depending on the quantity of juice)
- A medium bowl;
- Hot filtered water;
- Two wool/cotton socks; and
- Two thin wash cloth.
- Lemons bought from grocery store should be washed with hot boiling water to wash away the wax on it;
- Put both the cloths into the bowl;
- Lemons should be squeezed completely, so that the juice and the oil from the lemon rind is included;
- Now pour the juice on the two cloths present in the open top container and add enough water to soak the cloth;
- Now prepare your child by telling him/her what are you are about to do will comfort him and not hurt him at all;
- Wring one of the cloth into the open topped container and make sure that it is not burning hot, wrap around your child’s foot and now make the child wear the woolen sock;
- Repeat the same process with the both the feet of the child;
- Now gently cover the feet of the child with the quilt; and
- Within 20 minutes you will feel the change in child’s attitude and comfort.In high fever the socks of the child will dry real quick.You can redo this process depending on the child’s feedback and your hunch as a guide.
This method is very simple to carry out and gives innumerable benefits as the sick child gets more hydrated, comfy and rested. So lemon socks is a must remedy to tackle with the fever when it strikes the household. But it is just one of the method of treatment herbal medicine, nourishing food, cod liver oil capsules etc. being some others.
Written by Kiran Zahra (Certified Holistic Nutrition Therapist & Health Coach)http://columnpk.net/lemon-socks-for-fever/Lemon Socks For Fever !UncategorizedHealth TipsChildhood fever suppression can make a person more prone to developing cancer later in life. (According to interesting study carried by Dr. Tom Cowan)For the people who are against the fever reducing medicines can follow this simple routine, along with natural remedies to boost the immune system of a...Umair ChaudhryUmair Chaudhrysubmit@columnpk.comUserColumnPK - Daily Urdu Columns - Pakistani Columnists